Sunday, September 7, 2008

my herb garden

I've been interested in gardening for about 2 years. I also love to cook and many times I find myself buying herbs and only being able to use a handful of it before it goes bad in the fridge. So I've decided to create my own herb garden. Kill two birds with one stone. I started about 2 weeks ago with a starter kitchen herb kit. I found that using potting soil that has some fertilizer (preferably organic potting soil) works much better. I've started with about 3 starter herbs and some packets of seeds that I bought at my local Home Depot. I picked oregano, thyme, and dill. I decided to put them in one pot and it seems to be working well. I will keep you updated on the herbs that I started from seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...