Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Original Margarita


Trying to eat and drink healthy is always on my mind especially when allergic to so many things. So in the spirit of moderation, I'ld like to share my favorite (gluten-free) alcoholic beverage, the Original Margarita. This drink is meant to be sipped, but hey, I'm not your mom so, bottoms up!

I love this drink because 1) it's gluten free and B) there's no added fillers to make it seem like you have 'more' of a drink, quality vs. quantity, 3) it's really good and finally D) it's strong!

Inspired from John Staph who calls it an 'Old Coin' and turned me on to this tasty concoction.



INGREDIENTS
2 oz. Patron
1 oz. Cointreau
3/4 oz.fresh lime juice

Shake with ice, strain, and serve on ice. I usually don't salt the glass, but that's just my preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...